Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Glunk site

May 14th,2014
        Today the weather didn't hold us up at all. We went to the field at 9 am and dug all morning and afternoon. Sam started off the day breaking down the wall in the SE quad to the 12 in to meet what I dug yesterday.  We continued to find nails, brick, and glass. Once Sam finished I started working on the same wall to bring it down to 24 in, even with the floor in Chris and Elizabeth's unit. Once I finished, not finding anything of significance, we switched and Sam dug in the NE quad breaking that wall down to 24 in as well. In between these two breakdowns we had a lunch break and then continued working. After Sam finished I dug the NE quad wall down to 33 in, even with the floor in our pit. After that we wrapped up for the day and got ice cream from Eder's, I got chocolate supreme which was delicious!